Sunday 27 December 2009

have been rather busy the last two weeks..



on the 16th, we went to Kids United to carry out our charity programme! the first time CCP was a success! It was really tiring, under the hot sun and in the humid area of the centre.. we conducted games and art & craft for the kids.. taught them how to dance.. and ended with passing the parcel, christmas carols, giving out of goodie bags, group prizes and their presents! I have to admit that im one of those who were too tired out and sian by the second half of the day, to be enthusiastic, as mentioned during AAR last week. somehow.. i didnt do my very best again, for my second CCA.. and everything has ended..



OG8 Xmas Party on the 18th. Food was good.. especially the black pepper crab made by B's daddy!! I ate many many pieces, thanks to B for picking out the ones that were easier to eat, for me! :D Played Wii that i borrowed from my sis this time round.. It was hell funny!! Hahahaha. But by the time most of those who werent staying over left, i was really bored. Tried to sleep but couldnt.. I totally regret not showering man!! Thought i could last till the morning.. But i was feeling so itchy and uncomfortable all over cos i perspired like crazy while playing Wii.. and B's sofa bed was so dirty!! If you have to ask, the highlight of the whole thing was me going home for a long bath in the morning! It was the BESTEST thing ever! haha.



Last week's highlight was Xmas MGM on tues night! Though food was ok only and the exchanging of presents took like an hour(!?), seeing all the CCP people sit together, cheering for our dear IC really made me feel warm and fuzzy all over.. (: It's really amazing, like what Joan said, that we could bond so well within these two weeks.. Will definitely miss those im closer to.. especially my babies!! HEH. :D



Spent 24th, 25th and 26th with B! Woohoo.. we met 3 whole days in a row! loves! Watched Chipmunks on 24th.. walked around 313 again before i head over to granny's.. Those closer to me would have known that my parents and relatives have all found out bout B and I.. after like 1 plus year.. and yea you've got it, they knew all these thru facebook! Had some horrible times with my parents cos of religious issues and all.. Was prepared to get chopped on 24th's Xmas Gathering.. but NO! those who havent seen B before were asking me to show them B's photo.. Mum was really scary that night when people mentioned B, but after seeing how my aunties talked bout us and all, she actually softened. She came over and told me that she just hopes to see B go to church and hopefully he'll be touched by God and become a Christian. Maybe this might be too much for some people.. but as opposed to how she was treating me and B previously, this is really too good to be true! :D Hopefully B will get to visit us during CNY! :D



25th was spent at church! B and i went for 11am service.. After that had Purple Plate with my cell.. and off to PS for some shopping! Didnt get anything except for some hamster bedding, a new wheel (they are getting really faaaat), bath sand and A BOTTLE OF RABBIT PERFUME which could be used for hamsters as well! Hopefully Mango and Pudding wont be so stinky anymore!



On the 26th, B and I went to watch Cirque on Ice at Arina Waterfront with his two little cousins! The tickets were given free to his aunt and that's why we had the opportunity to go! It was really goooood!! Though the place they staged the performance was crappy. I mean, i wont pay 100 over bucks to sit in those kind of seats and use the stinky portable toilets. But the performance made up for all those! At some point in time, the stunts were really breath-taking. It was quite scary in fact.. Having to imagine them falling from so high into the hard ice.. i think they might even die.. Trained to a few places after that just to look for Gift A Name, where B wanted to do the keychains.. Didnt make any in the end.. had KFC for dinner!! :D After that B left me to train home alone :'( *sobs*



One week left and B's going for reservice! TWO freaking weeks. how can i not complain!! :( it would be so weird without him around with me.. after all these months of sticking together.. sighhh.. so guys please book me!! 4th to 15th january! and how people felt that i was dependent before i got attached.. I think im even more dependent now.. this is bad. >.<

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home